Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit http://www.xerox.com/, http://www.news.xerox.com/, http://www.realbusiness.com/ or www.xerox.com/businessservices
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Solution Consultant
Understand and define business use cases involving the Xerox Learning Services software platform and the services delivered to our customers.
Gather, define, simplify and document stakeholder requirements for software enhancements and operational improvements.
Manage business requirements and related stakeholder communications .
Conduct feasibility analysis considering our software platform, existing and target architecture, and customer business needs.
Manage the business requirement gathering process.
Consult with account manager and technology team to optimize customer service delivery.
The expectation is that this position become a subject matter technology expert on our application suite.
- 5+ years of experience working with system engineering concepts and modeling techniques.
- 5+ years of experience in application management and software life cycle processes
- Technical skills and experience to understand Xerox LS application platform.
- Written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Cost/Benefit analysis and business case development.
- Successful track record as a business analyst demonstrating increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
Get more info or apply here. More Info